Rules and Policies
We are operating this Web site with a minimum of
bureaucracy. But nevertheless, some basic Rules and Policies will have to be
- This Web Site is intended for IBM Retirees and Alumni, not for
- This Web Site is resident on donated web space and may
move if necessary.
- We cannot support all web browsers and versions. We
recommend Internet Explorer level 5.x or higher.
- Membership has no geographic restrictions, though
currently most members are Canadian IBM retirees.
- Members are encouraged to submit articles of interest
to the editor, Cheryl Morris,
- Preferred submission is via Email. If you have pictures, please submit in
.jpg format. If you are unable to scan them, send them via postal mail and we
will scan them in and return them to you.
- The Editor reserves the right to accept, reject, and/or
- Membership matters (e.g. Email address changes) should
be directed to the Membership Co-Ordinator,
- Member email addresses are not to be used for
commercial or mass mailing purposes.
- The content and opinions expressed are those of the
authors and not necessarily those of the editor.
- Web site technical issues should be directed to the
08 Feb 2018 17:52:53 -0500 .